Site Logo

The ArtCAM Forum - Community help, support and advice for the ArtCAM family of CADCAM software

This forum is for existing and potential ArtCAM users to share knowledge, tips and tricks.

It is currently 25 Jul 2016, 12:50

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Activating ArtCAM software
PostPosted: 09 Jan 2015, 10:08 
ArtCAM Staff
ArtCAM Staff

ArtCAM Express 2015 or ArtCAM Insignia 2015 supplied by an ArtCAM sales partner or software reseller is accompanied by an alphanumeric activation code. This is located on the back of your product packaging. If you have received an activation code for ArtCAM Express 2015 or ArtCAM Insignia 2015, please read the attached PDF document for instructions on how to activate your software. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Attachments:
ActivatingArtCAMSoftware.pdf [170.25 KiB]
Downloaded 896 times

Post subject: Re: Activating ArtCAM software
PostPosted: 18 Jul 2015, 23:52 
New User
New User

I'm on artcam express download only.. And full license.. Also already download clipart pack. But my clipart still on demo mode.. Why?

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2015, 10:50 
ArtCAM Staff
ArtCAM Staff

Hi Muh,

Please follow these steps to download and install the full Relief Clipart Library for ArtCAM Express 2015 (Download Only):

(1) Shut down ArtCAM Express 2015.SP1 (32-bit build 325).
(2) Visit the Delcam Customer Download Centre.
(3) Enter your virtual dongle number and registered email address, then click Submit. A Customer Verification email is sent to your registered email address.
(4) Click the link included in the Customer Verification email to access the Delcam Customer Download Centre.
(5) Click the ArtCAM link in the site's left column to display the customer downloads for ArtCAM.
(6) Click the ArtCAM 2015 DL - Clipart Pack link and download the SetupArtCAMReliefClipartPack.exe file.
(7) Right-click the downloaded SetupArtCAMReliefClipartPack.exe file, then select the Run as administrator context menu option.
(8) Restart ArtCAM Express 2015.SP1 (32-bit build 325).

Please ensure that your downloaded SetupArtCAMReliefClipartPack.exe file is 905 MB (949,460,992 bytes) on disk by right-clicking the SetupArtCAMReliefClipartPack.exe file and selecting the Properties context menu option. If it is not, you will need repeat the SetupArtCAMReliefClipartPack.exe file download process.

If you require the support of the forum community, I recommend that you register as a Verified ArtCAM Express User as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Dillon

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2015, 11:29 
New User
New User

I did save on download. Local disk c.program file. Then Klik run as administrator.
And restart artcam.. Still the same..
And I'm just bought new laptop core i5,,with nvidia. Window 8.1 64bit.. How I can move my artcam full license to my new laptop..?? Thanks

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2015, 11:43 
ArtCAM Staff
ArtCAM Staff

Hi Muh,
Kandim wrote:
I did save on download. Local disk c.program file. Then Klik run as administrator.
And restart artcam.. Still the same..
Please check the size of the downloaded SetupArtCAMReliefClipartPack.exe file on disk, and confirm it is 905 MB (949,460,992 bytes). So far, the information you've provided suggests that the download is incomplete or is corrupted.
Kandim wrote:
How I can move my artcam full license to my new laptop..??
You can only use the download-only version of ArtCAM Express 2015 on the computer from which the software was purchased through our online store, or activated using a supplied single-use code.

Therefore, if you would like to install ArtCAM Express 2015 on your new computer, you have two options:

(a) Request a new single-use activation code so that you can install ArtCAM Express 2015 (Download Only) on the new computer.
(b) Upgrade to ArtCAM Express 2015 (Boxed), so that you can use ArtCAM Express 2015 on as many different computers as you like (provided the USB security-protection dongle is connected, and a PAF Licence file (*.paf) is installed).

If you choose to request a single-use activation code, you must be certain that you want to install ArtCAM Express 2015 (Download Only) on your new computer. It is not possible for us to process multiple transfer requests from a single customer. This is because we advise all customers to ensure the software is installed on the computer on which they intend to use it before making their purchase.

If you choose to upgrade to ArtCAM Express 2015 (Boxed) you will typically have to pay an upgrade fee of £30, plus shipping. This option would be more suitable if you want the freedom to move between different computers, as and when necessary. Please confirm how you would like to proceed.

Please take the time to register as a Verified ArtCAM Express User. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Dillon

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2015, 12:04 
New User
New User

I like to request Single use activation code how I do that ..Thanks

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2015, 12:45 
ArtCAM Staff
ArtCAM Staff

Hi Muh,
Kandim wrote:
I like to request Single use activation code how I do that
Register as a Verified ArtCAM Express User, as requested, and then send an email to online-support@artcam.com referring to this topic requesting the single-use activation code. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Dillon

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2015, 05:46 
New User
New User

I bought the Artcam express (dongle free ver.) and I received my licence key pasted it to desktop and clicked the clicked the shortcut to Artcam(ArtCAM 2015 DL (64-bit)). I've tried both "install licence from file.." and "retrieve licence from server." Both times it says license file successfully installed and that it needs to restart the program. When it does it comes back up as the demo version. This looks like a terrific product and I can't wait to get it up and running.

Thanks!

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2015, 09:29 
ArtCAM Staff
ArtCAM Staff

Hi Adam,

Welcome to the ArtCAM Forum!
adamb3d wrote:
I bought the Artcam express (dongle free ver.) and I received my licence key pasted it to desktop and clicked the clicked the shortcut to Artcam(ArtCAM 2015 DL (64-bit)). I've tried both "install licence from file.." and "retrieve licence from server." Both times it says license file successfully installed and that it needs to restart the program. When it does it comes back up as the demo version. This looks like a terrific product and I can't wait to get it up and running.
Have you tried restarting your computer after installing your ELF Licence file (WSC00348-01P.elf)? If not, please do so and then try starting ArtCAM Express 2015 (Download Only). I have sent some instructions to your registered email address along with a copy of your ELF Licence file (WSC00348-01P.elf) attached.

If you require the support of the forum community, I recommend that you register as a Verified ArtCAM Express User as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Dillon

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2015, 23:26 
New User
New User

It work correctly right after i installed the download link for the software sent me to. There must have been a difference between the two. I didn't even have to restart my computer.

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2015, 07:52 
ArtCAM Staff
ArtCAM Staff

Hi Adam,
adamb3d wrote:
It work correctly right after i installed the download link for the software sent me to. There must have been a difference between the two. I didn't even have to restart my computer.
I'm pleased to hear that all is working as expected now. :D

Please do not forget to register as a Verified ArtCAM Express User. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Dillon

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2015, 19:31 
Verified ArtCAM Express User

Hi Dillon,

i'm having the same problem as adam3b, my elf file is not activating my artcam express 2015. I had to format my pc and now i can't activate my artcam license.
Thanks in advance for your support.
Regards

Simon

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2015, 09:46 
ArtCAM Staff
ArtCAM Staff

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the ArtCAM Forum!
SimoneG wrote:
my elf file is not activating my artcam express 2015. I had to format my pc and now i can't activate my artcam license.
You can only use the download-only version of ArtCAM Express 2015 on the computer from which the software was purchased through our online store, or activated using a supplied single-use code.

In formatting your computer, you have made it incompatible with your ELF Licence file (WSC00272-01P.elf). Therefore, if you would like to install ArtCAM Express 2015 on your computer, you have two options:

(a) Request a new single-use activation code so that you can install ArtCAM Express 2015 (Download Only) on the computer.
(b) Upgrade to ArtCAM Express 2015 (Boxed), so that you can use ArtCAM Express 2015 on as many different computers as you like (provided the USB security-protection dongle is connected, and a PAF Licence file (*.paf) is installed).

If you choose to request a single-use activation code, you must be certain that you want to install ArtCAM Express 2015 (Download Only) on your computer. It is not possible for us to process multiple transfer requests from a single customer. This is because we advise all customers to ensure the software is installed on the computer on which they intend to use it before making their purchase.

If you choose to upgrade to ArtCAM Express 2015 (Boxed) you will have to pay an upgrade fee of €35, plus shipping. This option would be more suitable if you want the freedom to move between different computers, as and when necessary.

Please confirm how you would like to proceed.

Kind regards,

Dillon

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2015, 10:45 

Hi Dillon,

thanks for your reply.
I don't have the slightest intention to format my pc again for the next years, so I prefer the single use activation code. The DL only version is already installed.
Thank you
Simon

PostPosted: 24 Aug 2015, 11:01 
ArtCAM Staff
ArtCAM Staff

Hi Simon,
SimoneG wrote:
I don't have the slightest intention to format my pc again for the next years, so I prefer the single use activation code. The DL only version is already installed.
I have sent some instructions to your registered email address.

Please do not forget to register as a Verified ArtCAM Express User. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Dillon