Site Logo

The ArtCAM Forum - Community help, support and advice for the ArtCAM family of CADCAM software

This forum is for existing and potential ArtCAM users to share knowledge, tips and tricks.

It is currently 28 Feb 2017, 17:46

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Artcam
PostPosted: 30 May 2016, 08:49 
New User
New User

Hi i am new to artcam and using demo version of artcam pro version 7 built apr 2 2004. i tried some basics and succeeded getting effects. i downloaded a pic of a reference of wave effect but i tried and failed to do so. i have no idea how to get such effect. i have planned to purchase artcam software but when i expertise and earn some money to purchase. i design basics and get it routed from third party. so i m attaching the design i needed so pls help me know how to do that stuff in details. i will be forever thankful to whole artcam community. i m from poor family and trying to get into this business. thanks all of u.

Samuel....

Attachments:
ab2b37645f7828caacd433f34fdea1d5.jpg
ab2b37645f7828caacd433f34fdea1d5.jpg [ 16.54 KiB | Viewed 9037 times ]

Post subject: Re: Artcam
PostPosted: 30 May 2016, 11:48 
ArtCAM Staff
ArtCAM Staff

Hi Samuel,

Welcome to the ArtCAM Forum!

What version and build of ArtCAM are you working in? To confirm this, select the Help > About ArtCAM menu option in your ArtCAM software. For example, ArtCAM Pro 2015 R2.SP1 (64-bit build 830). Please attach the screenshot of the About window stating the version number and build details to your next reply. With this information, I'll be able to assist you further.

If you require the support of the forum community, I recommend that you register as a Verified ArtCAM User as soon as possible.

Thank You.
Prashant

PostPosted: 31 May 2016, 05:25 
New User
New User

dear prashant
i told in the forum that i m using demo version. i m practicing to get some knowledge of artcam designing 3d. i have planned to establish a small firm. right now i get it designed from third party. and i need to know some technique about the design i sent.

hope u may do the needful

samuel

PostPosted: 31 May 2016, 11:06 
ArtCAM Staff
ArtCAM Staff

Hi Samuel,

There is no ArtCAM Pro 7 Demonstration software. Please provide the screenshot requested by Prashant. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Dillon

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2016, 00:44 
Verified ArtCAM Express User

sam

greeting on the forum
this project, if you make it for a customer, it pays itself at least artcam express plus you can take profit out..

come back after you purchased at least express, and im willing to show it you..

if you had time to find "" demo"" same effort you can find artcam express site..

the dongle version 190 and as I said this one job could pay it off..
=================================================
for this sample I used one of the autodesk free program too

the texturing also possible inside artcam express..

if you think you need our help here, then please make effort to buy at least express..

Attachments:
waves.JPG
waves.JPG [ 164.95 KiB | Viewed 8977 times ]

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2016, 14:31 
New User
New User

Dear Viktor

when i earn profit then only i can purchase artcam express. but dear, artcam express doesnt have 3d capabilities. Right ? dear bro just give me some hint so that i can produce above effect.. or else i have to loose this job.... hope u may understand my situation which we can say its do or die situation..... helllpppp

Samuel

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2016, 09:59 
ArtCAM Staff
ArtCAM Staff

Hi Sam,

I ask that you stop using illegal unlicensed ArtCAM Pro 7 software, and contact your nearest Delcam office or ArtCAM reseller to discuss evaluating or purchasing a licensed copy of ArtCAM Pro. You can find their contact information here. Alternatively, you can purchase ArtCAM Express or ArtCAM Insignia from our Online Store.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Dillon

PostPosted: 13 Jun 2016, 20:40 

Samuel

it is not clear what are your points

you posting a router with a vactable,
how did you use that before? mightbe the exost program makes it you...

and posting a work sells about 2000
that one single piece you posting..

counting on customer possible order more of these not really clear what keep you back to buying at least express..

please read over I posted, where I described how I made this..
and yes with express you can convert bitmaps to relief.. that's what makes the ""textured effect""

the point is, not youre the only one working on thin budget.. and we all find our way to make it..

======================================================

just make it clear the model itself a wave made outside of artcam, a simple wave using fusion, then imported into artcam express..

PostPosted: 20 Jun 2016, 01:09 

wheir areyou dude , I need these kind of jobs, I could youse a partner

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2016, 07:09 
New User
New User

thank you bro.....

i was actually sick and been hospitalised........

thank you again for assisting me......

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]